Occoquan Animal Hospital’s top priority is the safety of our clients and your pets, as well as our doctors and team members. We very much miss seeing everyone inside during visits, but due to ongoing Covid-19 risks, clients are still unable to enter the clinic at this time. As OAH is still currently operating curbside, please review the following guidelines for planning visits and check in procedures.
- In order to protect the safety of our team and clients, if you are experiencing any symptoms that can be associated with COVID-19, please do not visit Occoquan Animal Hospital. Please reach out to us via phone and we will do our best to accommodate you and your pet’s needs.
- Clients are unable to enter the building at this time. Please wear a protective mask when outside of your vehicle and when speaking with staff members or other patrons. While outside, please adhere to 6 foot distancing recommendations.
- In order for our staff to be able to exit and enter the building with ease, please refrain from lingering near the front door if you are not actively waiting on a staff member to assist you.
- We ask clients to remain on-site in their vehicle while waiting for your pet to be seen. If you are not present and we are unable to locate you, your turn in line will be skipped. If you need to leave during your visit, please let our front desk know by calling or texting (703) 491-1400.
CHECK IN PROCEDURE:
- Immediately upon arrival to our parking lot, please check in by calling or texting us at (703) 491-1400. If you are unable to reach us by phone, please knock at the front door and wait for someone to be available to assist you.
- Once you have checked in with a staff member, be assured your pet is in our line up to be seen. A technician will retrieve your pet from your vehicle when it is your turn.
- Please be prepared to answer your phone when called so our doctors can discuss any pertinent information with you regarding your pet.
- If you decide to text us to check in please provide the following information:
- First and Last name on your account
- Pet’s name and reason for visit
- Phone number to be reached during visit
- Make and color of your vehicle
All Occoquan Animal Hospital Doctors and team members thank you for your cooperation, patience and understanding during these times. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.